|When & How to Apply|
Prospective families who have an interest in St. Paul Hanoi please fill out the “Inquiry Form”
– or –
Contact us directly at St. Paul Hanoi through our Admissions Office normal business hours (Monday to Friday from 9:00 – 16:00) by phone or email.
|Step 1||– Complete Application & Supporting Documents (please see Admissions Checklist)|
– Once all documents have been submitted to the Admissions Department (firstname.lastname@example.org), families pay the:
Application and Assessment Fee 4.220.000 VND*
*Application Fee payment can be paid on scheduled test day by cash or credit card. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable and only valid for the current academic year in which the applicant applies..
|Step 2||Admissions Assessments|
– On completing the assessments, the Admissions Director will, with the admissions committee’s consideration provide feedback as to enrollment. Assessments are used to place students in their appropriate grade/class levels as well as providing a baseline for future measures of growth. We will evaluate each applicant based on:
|Step 3||Decisions Regarding Acceptance|
– The Admissions Committee will make decisions of acceptance based on the above data. They will evaluate the assessments, determine academic potential and consider the needs of the child.
– If accepted, placement will be determined by the administration based on assessment data and space available in the program.
– Acceptance decisions are made within 7 working days following the completion of the admissions assessments, review of student’s academic records and letters of recommendation.
– Approximately one week after taking the admission assessments, the Admissions Office will send an Official Letter of Acceptance signed by School Principal to the parents/guardian.
– If the student is accepted, parents should confirm by return email and send the letter back to the school, then pay the Enrollment Fee of VND 22,100,000(this fee is non-refundable and non-transferable).
– Within 5 working days, if no confirmation has been made by the parents the Official Letter of Acceptance will expire and the school may reserve that place for other students.
– Before the student joins St. Paul Hanoi, parents must submit all of the following documents to the school:
|Step 5||Payment of tuition and other fees|
– The payment of the Tuition and Other Fees must be paid before attending the first class.
– The enrollment fee is non-refundable. This enrollment fee is paid only once, as long as student is continuously enrolled. If the student leaves St. Paul Hanoi for a period for more than two years and subsequently re-enrolls, the Enrollment Fee is applicable once again.