Frequently Asked Questions from Families
How do I apply?
Option 1: Download application forms (Application form, Teacher recommendation form, Health check form, Document checklist) from school website, complete the forms, scan and send them to email@example.com
Option 2: You can send the applications in person to the Admissions officer in B101
– Applications can be submitted at any time of the school year
– New students recruitment is occurring according to each Quarter:
Q1: 12 Aug 2019
Q2: 28 Oct 2019
Q3: 3 Feb 2020
Q4: 6 April 2020
– Recruitment ends 3-4 weeks prior to the start of the following Quarter
– Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and seat availabilities
Do students take an entrance test?
Yes, all students are required to take an entry test in English that covers listening, speaking, reading, writing, and math.
Does St. Paul have an ESL program?
Yes, we have our own ESL program called SPELL (St. Paul English Language Learning) which is offered for students from Grade 1 up to Grade 10. There is no extra fee charged for this service as it is offered as a regular class.
What are the school hours?
– Instructional start time: 8:15AM (Mondays-Fridays)
– Instructional end time: 3:15PM (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday)
– Instructional end time: 2:15PM (Wednesdays)
– Afterschool program (“Beyond”): 3:15-4:15PM (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday)
Elementary school: 2 days mandatory, 2 days optional
Secondary school: 4 days optional
Do you offer AP courses?
Yes, we currently offer 15 AP courses for 2019-20 school year, which are: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Calculus AB, Statistics, English Literature & Composition, English Language & Composition, World History, Psychology, Chinese, French, Spanish, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Human Geography